Count me in for the Individual Donor Benchmark Project!
You rock! Thanks for your interest in the Individual Donor Benchmark Project.
If you don’t know anything about the project, here’s the quick version: we love data. We believe it’s powerful to look at your own data – and to get information from other groups like yours. So four years ago, we started asking our friends to send us their data and the project grew from there. Check out last year’s awesome infographic and report or read below for more details.
If you’d like to be part of the Individual Donor Benchmark project, please sign up using the form at right. Remember: the project is only for groups based in the US with revenues under $2 million and individual donor programs.
I’ll be in touch!
The Individual Donor Benchmark Project is designed to give you more information about your fundraising program. There are many surveys and reports on nonprofit fundraising, but most only look at large organizations. We want to focus on the small and mighty organizations – those with budgets under $2 million.
Joanna Welborn of Student Action with Farmworkers says this about their participation in the project:
“It was very helpful to have to take the time to sit down and make it a priority to look at our individual donor data. I think too often we are focused on implementing various fundraising strategies but don’t always give appropriate time to evaluating what works and what doesn’t to inform our future strategies.”
You can also check out our report from 2014 for more details on the project.
If you participate in the project, you’ll receive:
- a report of your results, and the complete survey results to share with your colleagues and Board
- an invitation to a special webinar just for survey participants to dig into the results
- the official Individual Donor Benchmarks report and infographic
- a chance to win one of 50 coveted consultations with Ravela Insights, experts in donor data analytics, database strategy, and prospect identification
- a chance to win one of five Grassroots Institute for Fundraising training prize packs with a subscription to the Grassroots Fundraising Journal as well as a book from the Kim Klein Fundraising Series
Many thanks to our partners: