Meetings can be fun. Meetings can be productive. Meetings can be better.
Join us for a day of theory and practice in designing and facilitating better meetings on Friday, June 8th in the Research Triangle Park in NC.
Registration is $150 for the first person from your organization and $125 for each additional person. Registration includes a full day of training, snacks, lunch, and all materials.
We love designing and facilitating gatherings and have more than 40 years of combined experience in creating better meetings. Here's what participants have to say about our Better Meetings training:
I've never been in a training that I didn't look at the clock and groan at least once, and I didn't during this one. You all presented the information in such a delightful way. Seriously good stuff!
Perfect combo of skill building and idea sharing.
This was a wonderful workshop and I've been raving about it since leaving.
We'd love to come to your community or organization for a customized better meetings training. Just email Heather at bettermeetings(at)thirdspacestudio.com to get the conversation started.
Training not for you? Here are a few of our favorite facilitation resources:
- Online resources:
- Agenda templates for many meeting types from Lucid Meetings
- Liberating structures resources for interactive meetings
- No More Boring Meetings from the International Institute for Facilitation and Change
- Facilitating Intentional Group Learning from the Collective Impact Forum
- How to read a book in an hour
- The Facilitator's Guide to Participatory Decision-making by Sam Kaner
- Visual Meetings: How Graphics, Sticky Notes and Idea Mapping Can Transform Group Productivity by David Sibbet
- Moments of Impact: How to Design Strategic Conversations That Accelerate Change by Chris Ertel & Lisa Kay Solomon
- Appreciative Inquiry: A Positive Revolution in Change by David L. Cooperrider & Diana Whitney
- Introduction to Consensus by Beatrice Briggs
- Leading Great Meetings: How to Structure Yours for Success by Richard M. Lent
Questions? Email Heather at bettermeetings(at)thirdspacestudio.com.