Meetings can be fun. Meetings can be productive. Meetings can be better.
Join us for a day of theory and practice in designing and facilitating better meetings on Friday, June 8th in the Research Triangle Park in NC.
Sign up at right to get an email when registration opens.
We love designing and facilitating gatherings and have more than 40 years of combined experience in creating better meetings. Here's what a few recent clients have to say about our work:
Meredith and Heather are experts at designing effective and interactive meetings -- they listen intently, ask intriguing questions, and engage everyone in the process. They're particularly attuned to different communication styles so don't think you can sneak out of participating!
Whenever we need a creative solution to an old or new problem, we call Third Space Studio. We always get the results we need, learn a few new things, and have some fun along the way.
We'd love to come to your community or organization for a customized better meetings training. Just email Heather at bettermeetings(at)thirdspacestudio.com to get the conversation started.
Training not for you? Here are a few of our favorite facilitation resources:
- Online resources:
- Agenda templates for many meeting types from Lucid Meetings
- Liberating structures resources for interactive meetings
- No More Boring Meetings from the International Institute for Facilitation and Change
- Facilitating Intentional Group Learning from the Collective Impact Forum
- How to read a book in an hour
- The Facilitator's Guide to Participatory Decision-making by Sam Kaner
- Visual Meetings: How Graphics, Sticky Notes and Idea Mapping Can Transform Group Productivity by David Sibbet
- Moments of Impact: How to Design Strategic Conversations That Accelerate Change by Chris Ertel & Lisa Kay Solomon
- Appreciative Inquiry: A Positive Revolution in Change by David L. Cooperrider & Diana Whitney
- Introduction to Consensus by Beatrice Briggs
- Leading Great Meetings: How to Structure Yours for Success by Richard M. Lent
Questions? Email Heather at bettermeetings(at)thirdspacestudio.com.