If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
What information do we collect?
On the Contact Us form on the website, we capture your name, email address, and any additional details included in the message. This information is stored within our Gmail accounts.
We use the email sign-up form to capture and store your name and email address in our MailChimp system. Any responses directly to our newsletter are also stored here.
When you enter your information to download the Individual Donor Benchmark Report, your name and email are stored within our Gmail accounts via Google Forms, and in MailChimp.
We may also inquire about using information about your organization in surveys or for industry research purposes (like the Individual Donor Benchmark study). All the information will be anonymized, and you can retract your consent at any time.
How do we use personal information?
If you’ve signed up for our emails, we use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, event updates, and other information. You may unsubscribe at any time.
If you’ve contacted us with questions, we use your information to respond to your inquiry and fulfil any services that follow. We may also use your information for internal business purposes like communications, billing, or auditing
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We rely on consent to process your personal data. If at any point you would like to withdraw your consent, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also unsubscribe from our newsletters by clicking the “Unsubscribe” or “Manage my Subscription” link at the bottom of the email.
When do we share personal data?
We will never sell your personal information to any third party. Third Space Studio does not share personal information with any third party for commercial purposes. We may disclose your personal information when we, in good faith, believe that the law or a regulatory authority requires us to do so.
How do we secure personal data?
Third Space Studio takes precautions to secure your Personal information, using technological safeguards such as firewalls, password protection, anti-virus software, encryption, and intrusion detection. We also restrict access to non-public personal information. All electronic or computer files containing such information are secured and protected from access by unauthorized persons.
Our website hosting service (Squarespace) maintains its systems in accordance with reasonable industry standards to secure your information. However, no transmission over the Internet or method of storage can be guaranteed to be completely secure. Therefore, you provide us with your personal information at your own risk.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
Third Space Studio retains your data as long as it is reasonably necessary to do so. We will delete your data upon your request, or the termination of our services for which we are using your data.
Your rights in relation to personal data
For data collected on citizens of the EU, the Global Data Protection Rule (GDPR) outlines your rights regarding personal information, including the choices available to you regarding the collection, process, access and how to update, correct, or delete your personal data. Third Space Studio complies with all applicable data-protection laws, including the GDPR. EU citizens have the following rights:
- Right to access: You may ask if Third Space Studio stores your personal information and why. You can also request a copy of the Personal information that we have collected by contacting email@example.com.
- Right to correct: You can update or correct your personal information with Third Space Studio at any time. For example, you may wish to update contact information from time to time. To request that Third Space Studio update or correct your Personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to deletion: You have the right to ask for data to be erased, if possible and when required under data-protection laws. To request that Third Space Studio remove your personal information from our systems, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Right to withdraw consent: If we rely on your consent to process your personal information, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
- Right to data portability: You have the right to receive your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. To request a copy of this information from Third Space Studio, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Right to restrict processing: You have the right to ask for processing of your personal information to be restricted, if possible and when required under data-protection laws. To request that Third Space Studio restrict processing of your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Right to object: You may object to Third Space Studio’s processing of your personal information by contacting us. Upon request, we will stop processing your personal information unless we can demonstrate legitimate grounds for processing this information under applicable laws.
- Right to file a complaint: If you have a concern about our privacy practices, including how we handle your personal information, you can report it to the EU Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) or other data protection authority that is authorized to hear those concerns.
Updates to this policy