WANTED: Team Manager for Small Nonprofit Consulting Firm
We are on the hunt for the perfect person to help keep our small nonprofit consulting firm running. Much like the role of a Team Manager in sportball, we want to find that person who provides the critical support, encouragement, and post-game orange slices to help us win/do great work with our nonprofit clients.
To get specific, some of the things that our Team Manager will be responsible for include:
- Making sense of flipcharts, meeting agendas, and photographs to create meeting documentation for clients
- Creating and managing surveys through SurveyMonkey, synthesizing piles of data, and producing quality, meaningful reports for our nonprofit clients
- Making our work look and sound good by editing and designing reports, PPT slides, and other materials
- Maintaining the schedule for invoicing and client follow up contacts
- Producing our monthly email newsletter through MailChimp
- Serving as our technology expert, including finding the newest, best tools for webinars, surveys, email, etc.
- Managing recruitment, registration, and logistics for our events, such as Better Meetings
- Helping us keep our documents and materials organized and easily accessible
The Team Manager is a part-time hourly wage position. We’ll pay you $25 an hour for actual hours worked and aim to provide you with an average of 10 hours of work a week. You’ll be paid once a month. You can work from home or from an office in Durham. This position is not a pathway to becoming a nonprofit consultant with Third Space Studio.
We really need you to:
- Be available in-person and by phone at least a couple days of week during the 8 am to 5 pm time period. Much of your work can be done whenever works for you, but we will need to coordinate with you during our workdays.
- Have a valid drivers license and be able to travel to our offices in Raleigh and Durham on occasion
- Be proficient with Microsoft Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
We’d really like for you to:
- Be proactive and responsive
- Have fantastic attention to detail
- Be relationship-focused
- Have experience working with nonprofit organizations
- Be able to juggle multiple priorities coming from two bosses
- Believe in the mission of our client base
- Be familiar with MailChimp, SurveyMonkey, and Squarespace
- Be willing to learn
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to info(at)thirdspacestudio.com by Monday, April 30 at 5 pm. The ideal start date is June 1, 2018.